Financial Peace University


FPU starts this coming Sunday Night. Jackie has taken it before ... but this will be my first time. And I am really excited about it. I'm looking forward to having the accountability from the class and the time/place set aside (with childcare!) for Jackie and I to talk about money. So, if you are like me and you KNOW there are a lot of things that you SHOULD be doing with your finances, but you haven't had the motivation. Then, join us! You can sign up this Sunday at the info desk. Other testimonies can be found here. -- Russ

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your excitement about going through FPU! It sure beats being dragged into it! Still, some who are dragged in often become the strongest advocates if they stick with it.

    I've taught the program 13 times and I learn something new every single time. If there's anything I can do to help, or any questions I can help answer, just send me an email.

    All the best in 2010!

    James Woosley
    WoosleyCoaching.com
    coach@woosleycoaching.com

    ReplyDelete