Update on my mom

Thanks for everyone's prayers for my mom's surgery.  I've had so many people ask about it, I thought I would put something on the blog.  The surgery was very long yesterday (10 hours) and the doctors were able to do exactly what they anticipated.  Some of you might have heard mid-surgery that she MAY have to have her kidney out.  That did not end up being the case.  Both kidneys are still safe and sound inside of her body and we are thankful for that.

She is recovering in ICU through tonight and will be transferred to a regular room tomorrow.  She should be out of the hospital by Monday and then home in Charleston by Wednesday.  Thank you for continued prayers for her strength and also for my dad and the rest of the family.  We are grateful to have such a supportive family of faith around us.
In Him -- Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment