Wednesday - Fasting Day

A great verse from today's Bible Reading Plan:
John 10:27-28
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Some things to remember today when you are fasting:
1- remember to limit the amount of liquids that you are drinking with sugar or caffeine. This will prepare your for the 3-day fast at the end.
2- remember your one sentence prayer or verse. What are you meditating on today? Who are you praying for.

The Prayer Room is open today from 11:30-1:30 if you would like to stop by to pray for a few minutes. OR, take the opportunity to call and pray with a friend during your lunch break. (you can even pray for them on their voice mail if you do not reach them.)


No comments:

Post a Comment