New Series starts this Sunday!

I'm excited to let you know that are starting a new series this weekend! It will take us through the end of the year. In it, we are going to look at some of the really powerful (and often misunderstood) things that Jesus SAID (which are in red letters in some Bibles ... hence the series name).

We are going to ask two questions:
- What did Jesus really say (and not say)?
- How should that effect the way I think and live?

I think it is one of the most important things I have ever taught ... so I am really looking forward to it! I hope you are too. Come prepared to hear from the Lord. Blessings-- Pastor Russ

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really interesting, I'll have to check back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! We are looking forward to it. By the way is there going to be a hallelujah night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Hallelujah Night this year.
    The youth are joining with other youth groups to do "Light the Night" -- where they go door-to-door to collect can goods for the food pantry. Other than that, there is nothing the church is doing corporatley. It is a great opportunity to support other church's festivals, have a fun family night, or plan something with your neighbors. In fact, now that I think about it ... we will post some ideas on the homepage that families could take and run with.

    ReplyDelete